Hassle free, convenient flights.
Flying to Morocco really is very straight forward, but there are some things you might like to know before you fly. And remember, it's part of your holiday so you should enjoy it!
- The airport to fly into is Marrakech, Menara. Airport code RAK
- Your passport MUST be valid for at least six months from the date of departure
- Different airlines have different policies on luggage, please check and adhere to the recommendation!
- Toiletries, including gels, shaving foam, toothpaste etc.' must be in containers of 100ml or less
- If you're checking on a bike, give yourself plenty of time!
- You do NOT need a visa to fly to Morocco
- The flight time from the UK is about 3.5 hours
- We recommend printing off the terms and conditions for bike carriage/baggage allowances
We've never been let down!
In over 15 years of using airlines to transport both guests bikes as well as our own we have NEVER had a bike damaged by an airline or airline employee. However, please do still take care when packing your bike. We recommend removing the rear mech from the mech hanger and rotors from the wheels as well.
The best policy is always to check with the airline. If you let them know, or at least ask, you might be surprised at what you can take. However, always print the T's and C's of carriage just to be on the safe side if you're not sure.
Small Tools Multi-tools and Allen keys, they're a favourite for leaving in your hand luggage and having it taken from you!